Since whites with mainstream views on immigration are aggressively harassed and stalked by liberal progressives to silence them (see How I was targeted), that leaves only extremist groups standing. Seventy percent of American citizens including Hispanics support immigration control, so why are there so few mainstream groups and leaders willing to take this issue on? How did political correctness get such a choke hold on free speech?
Immigration is growing and so is frustration with open boarders. Herding internet traffic towards extremist groups and using these numbers as evidence of growing extremism is a scam for Department of Homeland Security dollars and an opportunity for elitist minority groups to exact their own racial hatreds against whites while protecting their interests in keeping the borders open.
I don’t see white supremacists marching in protest of gas-lighting and street theatre. This is a terror against the middle white America.
- When every activist’s a ‘hater’ (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)
- Finland and immigration: The year in review 2011 (nemoo.wordpress.com)
- Immigration Reform – President Obama and the Democrats are Committed to Fixing Immigration Woes; What Do You Think Should Happen? (prweb.com)
- We’re proud to be British – but just a little bit anxious, too (guardian.co.uk)
- Homeland Security = Gestapo| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rick Santorum: The Christian Extremists’ Choice (atheistrev.com)
- A Symphony of Silence (sedsemperamor.wordpress.com)
- Extremists have busy 2011 in Pacific Northwest (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Colbert: Global warming caused by immigrants (rawstory.com)
- Border Force chief: ‘Vast majority’ pass through immigration control quickly (itv.com)
- Blame game over passport delays (express.co.uk)
- Argument preview: Who controls immigrants’ lives? : SCOTUSblog (haleybehre.wordpress.com)
- HEY, NO FAIR! Department of Homeland Security Gives Occupy Wall Street the “Rightwing Extremist” Tr… (pjmedia.com)
- Open borders: the mainstream view (stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com)
- Former extremists, victims launch social network (technology.inquirer.net)
- SB 1070 Author: “I’m a Civil Libertarian”! (openmarket.org)