In 2010, when I attempted to contact Seattle Times reporters to report community bullying, however when I tell them it was based on my support for immigration reform, a young woman responded with, “So, you put something negative out and they are responding negatively towards you…” What brilliant school of journalism did she go, to learn this enlightened view of free speech?
Another Seattle reporter’s excuse for lack of interest in my story was, “We get our domestic surveillance news of the A.P. wire.”
Using political correctness to suppress freedom of speech has been so successful that even the news media has come to accept to accept and even facilitate it.
Is this the price of diversity or is this an unnecessary manipulation by interests intent on keeping borders and immigration unchecked at any cost?
- Seattle Times’ coverage of the Afghan mass murderer has been terrible (losthighwaytimes.com)
- Seattle opens preseason at home vs. Tennessee – The Seattle Times (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- The Stranger, Seattle Times win Pulitzer Prizes (bizjournals.com)
- WHO: Measles deaths have plummeted over a decade – The Seattle Times (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Dole recalls bagged salad for salmonella risk – The Seattle Times (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Seattle Times: Strike Down SB 1070 (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- 1 finalist drops out, 2 left for Seattle Public Schools superintendent (westseattleblog.com)
- Walk It Out – Seattle Walking Tours (simplehoney.com)
- The Seattle Times Newfound Arena Skepticism (slog.thestranger.com)