It seems to me that many of the same community bullies who would demonize those who support immigration reform as heartless bigots maybe calling the kettle black. These champions of social justice, where are they on the drug trade that is tearing apart Mexico?
Where is the loud moral drum beat for Americans to take personal responsibility, regardless of the law, to stop using the drugs that are funding wars and terror. Where is the peer pressure and the ostracization against people whose recreational drug use is at the expense of so many.
Where are they? They are busy crotch sniffing and thought policing their fellow American citizens in the name of social justice and back slapping themselves for their efforts.
- Old Gringo Sora 8″ Boot (a1fashion.wordpress.com)
- Outspoken Mel Gibson in Get The Gringo Trailer (5min.com)
- Live Q&A with Mel Gibson – #GetTheGringo (heydoyou.com)
- Arizona and Immigration (soapbox4all.wordpress.com)
- ‘Get the Gringo’ Trailer: Mel Gibson Looks for Payback in Mexico (screenrant.com)
- Paradoxes of Illegal Immigration (maverickphilosopher.typepad.com)
- Gringos in San Cristobal (theincredibletide.wordpress.com)
- Tres Gringos (happyhourhappytime.wordpress.com)
- Mel Gibson’s ‘Get the Gringo’ to Bypass Theaters, Premiere on DirecTV (hollywood.com)
- ?No comprehendo the great gringo? (saskiawhistleblower.wordpress.com)