If passive aggressive community activists working with law enforcement are prone to slipping middle-aged white women aphrodisiacs, then it is likely that others are doing this as well. Where would people even get these drugs? Note, the affects lasted for about 3 days…
- Is there a correlation between people charged with sex crimes who’ve written complaint letters to government offices? (like me)
- Is there a peculiar rise in first time sex offenders in a typically lower risk populations?
- Are men convicted of sexual assault reporting feeling like they may have been drugged?
- Is there a correlation between the rate of sex crime re-offenders and where they live?
Sunshine Press has posted a government document requesting aphrodisiacs for use as a weapon by the military in a 1994 memo. Harassing, Annoying, and “Bad Guy” Identifying Chemicals (redacted) US Air Force Wright Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB (OH) June 1994 [This laboratory is also listed having taken part in MKULTRA research. For full list see http://www.mormonstruth.org/mkultra_mind_control.html].
Do you think Julian Assange was drugged?
- History Center Presents “Aphrodisiacs: Myth or Reality?” (greatdatesorlando.com)
- Unusual aphrodisiacs from Asian countries (gadling.com)
- World’s first aphrodisiac pie made with bull testicles [Robert Craven] (ecademy.com)
- Do Aphrodisiac Foods Really Work? Food News (thekitchn.com)
- Aphrodisiacs – Which is The Best Aphrodisiac (catenacio78.wordpress.com)