Liberals are exploiting social justice community programs to target enemies with years of covert harassment in the work place and in the community. The process begins with labeling them ‘hostile’ and a threat to the community. (see the politics of hostility). Being targeted by this type of abuse is a death sentence. The methods are based on reverse engineered psychology methods for coping with stress to instead induce as much of it as possible (see Pretexting and Gaslighting).
Behavioral Medicine – the risk factors
Why is stress dangerous: “Studies supported by numerous NIH Institutes have demonstrated associations between psychosocial risk factors such as hostility, depression, and social isolation, and physical health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, infectious disease, and cancer” (see Contributions of the Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research 2007).
Forefront of Behavioral Medicine Research: “Studies supported by numerous NIH Institutes have demonstrated associations between psychosocial risk factors such as hostility, depression, and social isolation, and physical health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, infectious disease, and cancer” (see Contributions of the Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research 2007).
Frequent and prolonged stress: “Researchers have linked an exaggerated response to mental stress to blood vessel blockages that can trigger heart attacks and strokes. “Frequent and prolonged periods of [..] mental stress may promote mechanical injury […]” (see American Heart Association journal Circulation, Circulation Vol. 96, No. 11: pp. 3842-3848, Lead researcher: Thomas W. Kamarck, Ph.D. 1997)
Anonymous harassment: The combination of hostility with anger [suppression] on a person or situation level (i.e., AI or the inability to evaluate the source of provocation following harassment), may be linked to enduring hostile cognitions reﬂected in a delayed return of cardiac vagal activity and slow CV recovery (Brosschot and Thayer, 1998). Cited by Kamarck’s student Elizabeth Vella in her dissertation.
Effortful suppression of negative emotionhas immediate and delayed consequences for stress-induced cardiovascular reactivity. Theoretical and clinical significance of these findings are discussed.
Psychobiological responses to social threat: Evolution of a psychological model in psychoneuroimmunology.
Margaret E. Kemeny. Corresponding author contact information, E-mail the corresponding author Health Psychology Program, Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, 3333 California Street, Suite 465, San Francisco, CA 94143-0848, USA.
There exists a bidirectional network of interactions between the central nervous system, the endocrine system and the immune system. The existence of these pathways allows stressful life experience to impact the immune system with important implications for health. One powerful elicitor of changes in the autonomic, endocrine and immune systems is threat to social status. This review describes the development of a human model of social status threat that specifies a set of contextual, psychological and biological pathways that may underlie the health consequences of threats to social status and regard. The role of cognitive processes in shaping the physiological response to the social world will be emphasized. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0889159108003449
Psychosomaticaly induced death: Relative to stress, hypnosis, mind control, and voodoo: Review and possible mechanisms.
Donald R. Morse DDS, MA(BIOL), MA(PSYCHOL), PhD(NUTR), John Martin PhD, Joshua Moshonov DMD. Stress Medicine, volume 7, Issue 4, pages 213-232, October 1991.
A common denominator in psychosomaticaly induced death is stress. Death can occur slowly, as from the preponderance of chronic stressors, or it can come on suddenly, as from an acute stressor. Individuals are more prone to sudden death who are: (1) highly anxious; (2) hostile; (3) manipulative of the environment; (4) anger repressors; (5) rapid shifters between anxiety and depression; (6) sufferers of a recent major less; or (7) socially isolated. Most cases of sudden death are related to the presence of a severely stressful situation in which there appears to be no means of control or escape. With [coercive psychology], circumstances can be manipulated to achieve severe stress and uncontrollably.
Psychology & Torture – the Liberal solution
Reverse engineered psychology
Methods developed to help people cope with stress are being reversed engineered to induce death by inflicting frequent and prolong stress that can trigger sudden cardiovascular events or stroke. The possibility of the mind being used to trigger death resulted in a new branch of psychology: Behavioral Medicine. Abusive NIH researchers and students at the Pittsburgh Mind-Body Center work with the Behavioral Medicine Research Group.
Big 6 methods for coping with stress
The following 6 methods are from ‘A Review of the Latest Research on Evidenced Supported Treatment For Reducing Stress’, 2011. By D. W. Kreger, Ph.D. of the MacLauren Institute.
- Locus of control: Those who perceived themselves to have control over the stressor (internal locus of control) had lower cortisol levels after a stressful event. Reverse engineering: Fair game harassment from every direction possible including attempts to harass in new and novel locations, places locus of control external. Stalkers also network between groups across the nation to ensure that the harassment follows were ever you go; there is no escape.
- Positive thinking: positive thoughts lead to less stress, better health, reduced psychological symptoms, and generally better behavioral and cognitive performance (Duckworth et al, 2005). Reverse engineering: Harassing, baiting and provoking causes people to be angry and hostile.
- exercise. Reverse engineering: gas-lighting and harassment at the gym, on the bicycle trail or in my favorite bicycle shop.
- self-expression. Reverse engineering: gleaning communications for tidbits to use in harassment. Mimicking of my wardrobe, jewelry or hobbies.
- relaxation training. Reverse engineering: gas-lighting and swarming at places I go to for sanctuary: churches, German pubs, folk festivals.
- social support. Reverse engineering: Preventing socializing by either spreading gossip or social buffering by pretending to be regular members of a group physically positioning themselves around me.