In the 1980’s groups like the Kootenai County Task Force on Human Relations (KCTFHR) formed in Idaho to drive violent skin heads from their communities. In 2000 a $6.2 million judgment was won against the Aryan Nations, bankrupting the group and forcing it to abandon its compound. The task force was led by Bill Wassmuth who is believed to be the father of Richard Dahlstrom the senior pastor of Bethany Community Church in Seattle (see report Bethany Community Church). Dahlstrom is half-Jewish and has a particular fondness for Bible passages that describe driving enemies from the land and driving Gentile swine to suicide. Wassmuth relocated to Seattle and formed the Northwest Coalition Against Malicious Harassment (NCAMH) http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/30/us/bill-wassmuth-61-an-ex-priest-who-fought-white-supremacists.html.
Mission creep: These groups have now expanded their mission beyond eliminating violent skin heads from their communities to eliminating bigotry and prejudice in their communities. http://www.idahohumanrights.org/About.html
- We support the self-evident truth that all persons are created equal.
- We believe the dignity of each human being is inviolable.
- We oppose discrimination or the denial of equal protection of the law based on race, age, color, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, social & economic status, or creed.
- We further oppose all attempts to promote segregation of the races. We reject the doctrine of white supremacy or any other doctrine that advocates the superiority of one race over another.
- We pledge to work for the elimination of prejudice and discrimination. It is our creed that saying “YES” to human rights is the best way to say “NO” to prejudice.
- We support federal, state, and local laws that guarantee due process of law and equal protection of the laws for all persons.
- We firmly believe that it is the racial, social and cultural diversity of its people that makes the United States and the Pacific Northwest a special place to live.
MY CONCERNS: while the Kootenai creed sounds noble, how it plays out is another thing. In reality what is happening is that people are targeted with covert harassment for voicing political dissent or reporting being adversely affected by well-intentioned but mis-guided policies that upend social norms (see Why I was targeted). Big city white people are long familiar with charges of racism being used as disingenuous tactics to bully political opponents and silence dissent. Technology is being used to take this harassment to a whole other level and what is emerging are social justice mobs who think it’s their right and duty to monitor their neighbor’s private communications and wage covert war against them (see Behavior and Technology).
These social justice mobs are not simply subjected to people to annoyance harassment, but a systematic effort to psychologically torment and isolate and financially ruin. They ensure that the harassment follows people from community to community. Healthy people subjected to frequent and prolonged extreme stress with an inability to escape it are put at high risk for sudden cardiac event or stroke. To be targeted by these people is a death sentence (see Inducing Acute Stress).
If you compare what the skin heads did with a pipe bomb to what the Stasi did to a nation, I think most people would agree that the Stasi were a far greater threat to community well being and social justice.
Invasion of privacy: virtually all harassment events involve socially engineered pretexts based on my private communications that are used to either approach me to chat me up or bait and provoke me. Perhaps, there should be a law that any individual, including law enforcement and religious leaders, who find it necessary to sniff people’s personal communications for signs of political dissent or racism, should also have to have their private communications treated in a similar matter (see SpyEra and Police Reports).
Denial of due process and equal protection: Although they claim to support laws that guarantee due process, I can’t get a police report filed and these organizations are working together retaliate against me and to entrap me on bias and to have me involuntarily committed (see police report Carcass Box and Public Health).
Oppose promotion of separation of races: Well that’s carefully worded. Would my personals ad specifying SWF seeks SWM be considered promotion of racial separation. In California these ads reduced unsolicited responses by 2/3. In Seattle these same ads were answered by race baiting Jews.
No escape: The Kootenai have provided assistance to communities in Florida, North Carolina, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Utah, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania as well as other areas of North America such as Canada. http://www.idahohumanrights.org/About.html
This confirms my reports of being harassed by these groups cross state lines to harass and even by people from Canada. It is interesting to note that in Canada that there is known that people who support immigration reform are harassed, while in the US only stories of citizens harassing non-citizens is reported. For example, in my report on Operation Hat Trick, where harassment events took place in Montana, Idaho, Washington. People were identified as being either residents other states NY, CA, CO, PA, WA, OR and visiting/immigrants from Denmark, Pakistan, Iran, Germany, Canada.
Have the Kootenai lost their way?
- The Caucus: Crowds Swell as Santorum Hits His Stride (thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Kootenai County Judge Dismisses Megaload Monitor Charge (wildidahorisingtide.org)
- White supremacist running for sheriff in Idaho (kansascity.com)
- White supremacist running for sheriff in Idaho (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Megaload Protester Faces Charge for Throwing Sign at Truck (wildidahorisingtide.org)
- Hostile to religion? (ridenbaugh.com)
- Cross-endorsers (ridenbaugh.com)
- Breathe (jackrich.wordpress.com)
- Seattle School Board to vote on Superintendent this Wednesday; Banda will take the job (westseattleherald.com)
- Are You Guilty of ‘Table Side Racism?’ (blogs.findlaw.com)
- Rosenthal on Disparate Impact (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Seattle superintendent search: 1 finalist, José Banda, remains (westseattleblog.com)
- Kootenai County Task Force on Human Relations (KCTFHR) (saskiawhistleblower.wordpress.com)
- Open letter to the Wassmuth family (saskiawhistleblower.wordpress.com)