If respected high profile people like Pat Buchanan can’t address LGBT issues earnestly in public without risk to their careers and even women in shelters can’t talk about these issues or report abuses in the safety of a women’s shelter without being thrown out into the street, then it’s a good bet that Behavioral Science researchers can’t talk about these issues without substantial risk to themselves either. If so, there needs to be a moratorium on LGBT policies until the field can get itself politically desegregated and a take fresh look is taken at the research.
Does what the researchers tell you about how LGBTs function in social groups jive with your own personal experience or do they pose unique issues? Have you been able to discuss these issue without repercussion?
Comment at your own risk…
- Open letter to the Wassmuth family (saskiawhistleblower.wordpress.com)
- 2007 Civil Rights complaint against MTF abusing women (saskiawhistleblower.wordpress.com)
- The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization (amazon.com)
- State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America, Thomas Dunne
- Day of Reckoning: How Hubris, Ideology, and Greed Are Tearing America Apart, How Hubris, Ideology, and Greed Are Tearing America Apart (amazon.com)
- Churchill, Hitler, and The Unnecessary War: How Britain Lost Its Empire and the West Lost the World (amazon.com)
- Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025? (amazon.com)